My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Life Changing more and more in 2011



Hello Readers! Its been a while.. wait.. i mean a long time since i last updated..So now here is an update! Haha Seriously since last year.. my life has been changing more and more... I can say i really had a big breakthrough and now I am really free to explore more and more in life!! I also had a mini challenge in terms of relationship last year.. and Praise the Lord I broke free from it.. I really learned a lot.. Really our God is a living God.. when you pray with your heart.. when you really know what you want... and really understands what God wants in your life, God will give you those BIG CHALLENGES for you to face... when you strife through it one way or another.. You learn the lesson that God wants you to learn.. Our living God wants us to improve and change everyday!! This was what i was experiencing the past 4 months back in 2010. Now its 2011!!!! Its a big year... year of changes and revolution for many of us... and this year.. I made a Big decision to completely change my inner core values! Its something personal.. I wont tell it here.. but certain people that really talk to me really know or will feel of the change.. By the new year I set lots of resolves... to be honest its my first time setting New Year Resolves.. Seriously its something very very good.. but my set of resolves is just basic and what ever that comes to my mind.. its not the proper S.M.A.R.T resolve... which i have not learnt about it at all.. just heard about the proper way. Wow!!! I feel today my blog is all so theological and philosophical.. so hard to understand even for me.. To make it simple... I have very happy and glad my life has change so much since i joined church and most importantly improve my relationship with God. My life has really been brightened and I see alot path and opportunities in the future. I'm not bragging here but seriously.. It is true.. what happened to me can happen to you too.. you just have to dig in deep into ur heart and change your core value of life... change the complaining into praising!! Anger into grace... Agitation into easy-going happiness... most importantly all that negative thinking, inferiority, impossibility into positivity in all aspects!! and also the most ultimate thing is let the Love of God overflow from your heart so you love others, think others. More of God, less of me.. think for others.. love others.. zero selfishness.. maximum selflessness.. with that i end this blog post.. =) next post coming up.. !

No comments: