My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Faith Test!

THE BEAUTIFUL SCENE I SAW.. How amazing is God's Creation!!

The Mountain size clouds!!
Flying near outer space!! 37000 feet.. looking down I can see 3 layers of cloud far far away.. really scary if i fall down from here..

This entry is what i wanted to blog about since 2010 december but i didnt had internet back in Tawau due to the efficient TMPOINT that ruined everything.. anyways.. thats not the point.. hahaha what i want to blog about was what really happened on the 8th of December 2010. It was the day when I flew back from KL to Tawau (home). It really is amazing that God gives us test and challenges to let us grow! This airplane flight really was a test of the season for me.. When i joined church i had a couple of things God shown me.. talk to me through services every week.. I knew I need to change.. and to change I am to step out of my safe zone.. into unknown and randomness.. into a condition of insecurity! However.. God constantly told me to have faith.. Now.. what exactly is faith? How do you define faith? People define faith as in a strong believe that something will be done.. But how strong is strong believe? Can it be measured? How do you know that your faith is strong enough? and so these were the questions that normal would pop up when you try to tell yourself to have faith. and it was on that day.. I had my share of faith test.. as these questions appear i came across a quote which is "Faith isn't FAITH until it is all you are holding on to" Stay positive! Keep believing!" THIS QUOTE IS WHAT I HOLD DEARLY IN MY HEART! and so it was on the day of my flight.. the weather was extremely bad.. Not to say there is thunderstorm or anything but the clouds was extremely thick.. and each cloud was as big and tall as mountains! As we were about to take of I popped my headphone on and started to listen to a random song from my music player. The song that i played was "Jesus Lives - Christian City Church" .. as the plane lift of from the ground the plane starts to shake violently... not just swaying left to right but also up and down. and even several times of "falling" which are sudden drop of the plane due to air stream turbulence and cloud interference.. I had my song very loud that time.. when the plane shaked so badly for more than an hour.. I was understand ing the song... feeling the song.. it sang "Our trust is in You..I Walk by faith, My hope is in You... We're the song of praise.. we will shout Your Name.. for the King of Heaven lives today..all the earth will shout.. Lord my soul cries out.. Jesus Live forever He Lives today!!!" Then it came to me... Faith isn't faith when it is all you are holding on to! At that moment.. I closed my eyes and prayed... I prayed that I have faith in the Lord!! That He will grant journey mercy and i will reach home safely... and i just sat there enjoying the song.. feeling all calm and not afraid at all.. i looked to the other people on the plane.. their faces full of fear.. some doing their own prayers.. but being gripped by fear.. I knew my heart was beating fast too... I was also a bit scared of .. what it the plane crash.. its really was a serious turbulence.... even from the start of the flight.. ... .... ... and the song reminded me.. "Our Trust is in You" ... " I Walk by faith, My hope is in You" ... and i finally understood the meaning of faith.. and what does it mean my strong faith.. strong believe.. Faith is completely believing in God... At you darkest times.. where you have no more hope.. or at times where things are uncontrollable.. something that is completely out of your hands.. and at that moment!!! If you are able to pray with all your heart to God and believe in the deliverance of the prayer by God without any doubt.. Its is the strong believe.. as strong as it is everything you are holding on to.. it is like your only hope.. and you believe in it so desperately so strongly that you can say the word and know that GOD WILL DELIVER for it is HIS WILL.. that is TRUE FAITH.. I know.. you might think its all weird and you don't understand it at all.. but now.. just remember this blog post.. and feel it for your own... then you will understand what i mean and what is Faith! The plane stopped shaking when the pilot brought us up to the altitude of 37000 feet which is 7000 feet more than usual flights. When the turbulence stopped I felt that God showed me.. the reward of faithfulness.. even the scene was beautiful.. ... .... eventually the plane gone through more turbulence after that.. but i was at peace and landed safely and had an awesome holiday back at home.. catching up with my old frens and by best buddy.. =) Praise the Lord!!

No comments: