My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One year has passed!!

On THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2009 was the day I last posted something on my blog..

Looking back I see the long journey and suffering I went through..

Really a lot had happened..... within this one year... it was the turning point of my life!

There was the period of downfall period of darkness and suffering...and then...

My life entered the season of restoration by the power of God...

Though the years of suffering.. I prayed.. I tried my best to be tolerant to people..

Guess what happened..? Our God is REAL.. HE listens to our prayer... and when the time is right...

HE will touch you with HIS healing hands...

I wont be telling about what basically happened and how I suffered ... That might be my testimony to tell someday... but now...

You can just read my previous post then come back here.. and I will tell you that is the past..before the restoration of God.

I went to City Harvest Church and God touched and restored my heart there...

Now.. all is different.. all has changed.. the worst situations has all dispersed.. and all has become Good... because of the Grace, Mercy and Power of God..I am Restored!

I am renewed..
I am empowered..
I am all fired up..
I shall continue my life and ROCK ON for GOD!! =)

No comments: