My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mood slowing down and decending lower.

Oh well.. guess what? No progress since my last post. everything seems to get worst.. especially my feelings... I dont know why wrong feelings emerge.. these feelings aren't suppose to be there. but... Guess i have strengthen the walls and wait it out. Its been years since i felt this kind of pain.. plus some other things that cause trouble and problems. Homework that gives stress but no way to relieve it.

Wonder how people could discard their feelings.. emotionless people.. I wish i could discard mine now. Before matters gets worst. Anyways.. Argh... really no mood to do anything. I wish good things will happen soon enough.. I can't stand the current situation. All the fed up, Sadness, and Dullness of life.

No comments: