My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Inferiority, Desperation, Depression.

So.. from the last update.. this is what happened so far. Making my life move toward inferiority, desperation and depression. Its like my life for this semester in UPM is not that fun compared to last year despite the problems that pop up.. but now.. this semester.. new problems pop up too... making me so stressed.. how i wish i could escape from UPM for a while.. I do hope my wish could come true.. ...Well.. Inferiority and Desperation.. this two is link together.. whenever i go around now days.. i see.................. it makes me feel inferior.. it reminds me that i am not good enough... then i feel desperate... trying to reach such a target which is so high... and near impossible..instead i start having envious feelings... so sad.. Depression... this is another thing that bothers me alot... I AM DEPRESSED because i am caught between some stupid dispute between students and lecturer.. I am fed up it.. i know i am being hated by everyone because i remain neutral. But Being neutral makes both side think that u are siding with the other side. Why does this happen? Why do i have to be drag down into the situation? War brings destruction. It applies to all including social life. All in all... I am depressed with life now... I really look forward to the holidays.. i really need a break... i want to forget about all these unhappy things. I wish something would turn up and fix this inferior feeling of mine.. because.. i dont know how far more i should go and how high is the target nor where is the target... ... ... ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when yr holidays?? fast come back o.o