My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Updated!! 28th June 2009

Sorry to all readers.. I've been busy with work.. so didn't update my blog.. I was bored for the holidays.. so i went to work.. then it turn out work made me tired and no time to play or blog.. so i kinda stop blogging for the month.. well.. i'm stopping my job this wednesday... Gonna prepare to leave Tawau once again for education purpose.. BACK TO UPM! haiz... back to suffer.. and enjoy studies.. haha

Ow... I updated my blog to new version with new banner! I just created this banner today and i love it so much.. haha i named it Fly version.. Look at it and you'll understand why.

Ops.. times up.. i gotta go out.. Yamcha session with friends.. so bye bye.. catch ya all later! =)

1 comment:

David Lee said...

Nice new banner. The colour of the sky is arranged like a spectrum. My favourite part. The jumping guy better not be jay chou tho. don't dirty your blog with that unimaginative idiot.

Well made.