My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

My previous Sem in UPM

Well its such a blow... lots and lots of bad things happened.. very tiring and sad semester.. but on the miniture tiny little incibitci good side.. I get to know a few new friends from my public speaking class... DAVIDUS! Yay! OTAKU like me... haha u can check out his blog.. i linked him... he's cool... ^^ ... and well besides that there are some little interesting things.. (for me) that happen in UPM.. first is I SAW IT in the DRAIN... yup .. its an IT... Hahaha A Giant lizard... in the drain... i looked at it.. it looked at me... well good thing it didnt run away.. i get to snap its picture... is so funny.. its like i was passing by with my friends.. then my friends said hey look... lizard in drain... i thought he say just kidding.. but turns out it was true.. talk about its size .. its actually sun bathing in the drain opening... kinda like manhole thingy... i'll show you the lizard later.. be patient..other good thing is ... UPM does have some best scenes of sun set... haha u see my banner?? i got that in UPM too... haha ......

........................ ok ok .. i'll show you the lizard now..

No comments: