My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back in TAWAU ◕‿◕

Well as u all know I'm Back in Tawau for a long holiday. Will be leaving during July.. so its long holiday.. but time flies by fast.. i have 2 more years left for my degree.. Oh well... TAWAU!! I came back and enjoyed my peaceful first week.. stayed home... get enough sleep.. catching up with my junior friends through facebook..and contact my good old gang through MSN.. then came the second week.. the previous company i worked with..asked me back to help out in designing catalogs.. Free Coupons.. newspaper advertisement for the opening of a new branch at EASTERN PLAZA... yup.. EASTERN PLAZA.. i blogged about it last year.. its already UP and RUNNING.. bring in new culture to Tawau...

The opening ceremony of the branch shop was SUNDAY... so... my 1 week help out Work ended on that day.. ^^ then the fun part starts.... WHY?? My friends are finally back.. my good old buddy (Neighbour) Nicholas is back.. that means ada KAKI LEPAK.. time to go out and do nothing.. hahaha.. we went to explore EASTERN PLAZA.... and funny is also explored SUKA RAMAI using just 5 minutes... go in then came out.. was curiuos what Suka Ramai which was quite popular some time ago turned into... then came a thunderstorm.. finally cooling down tawau's hot weather.. so we escaped to Nostalgia for high tea.. haha guess what?? NEW MENU... Cool food.. i wanna try .. hehe..

We actually snapped pictures of tawau from the high up car park of Eastern Plaza... these are the pictures.. its so nice there windy and nice view..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fast.. july ord. ><