My Shout Out

RESTORATION!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

After half a year... finally...

After half a year... finally... i get to touch my blog again... ^^ you know.. when i go back into University... they kinda block out google.. this effects accessibility to Blogger.. so i just left my blog alone.. up till now.. Yay! my blog is up and running.. i replaced my Cbox... tat kinda dissappeared... and also changed the banner and music .. haha or else it will still be stuck at christmas2008.. Well... first thing.. i have to thank ASH because she constantly force me to update my blog.. coz i was kinda lazy to update my blog... due to line problem... and electricity problem in tawau... they just HAVE to blackout everyday... 1-2 hours per day.. sheezh.. they just HAVE TO DO IT... to all those who don't stay in TAWAU u ought to be glad.. to enjoy the fan or air con in such a hot day... Thank your personal God... and for those who are or will be coming back to TAWAU for holidays... Pray to God that weather won't be so hot and the daily electric blackout will stop!!! SERIOUSLY...

Okay.. guess thats all for this entry.. so tune in folks... i mean friends.. XD

No comments: